What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages, such as this one. Cookies allow these websites, among other things, to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or those of your computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your equipment, they can be used to recognize you.
Depending on their permanence and the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are used, there are several types.
Thus, initially cookies can be “session”, which expire when the user finishes browsing and closes the browser, and “permanent” that expire when they have fulfilled the function for which they are designed or when the user deletes them.
Likewise, depending on the purpose for which they are used, cookies can be:
- Analytical cookies. – Analytical cookies collect information to evaluate your use of the Website and its general activity. Web analytics is the measurement, collection, analysis and reporting of Internet data for the purpose of understanding and optimizing website usage.
- Social cookies. – Social cookies are necessary for external social networks (Facebook, Google, Twitter, Pinteres, Discus, etc …). Its function is to control the interaction with social widgets within the page.
- Affiliate cookies. – Affiliate cookies allow us to track visits from other websites, with which our website has an affiliation contract.
- Advertising and behavioral cookies. – Advertising and behavioral cookies collect information about your preferences and personal choices on this website. They allow to adapt the content of the advertising so that it is relevant to the user and to avoid showing ads that the user has already seen.
- Technical cookies. – Technical cookies are strictly necessary for the use of this website, they allow the user to navigate through the website or application and use the different options or services that exist in it.
- Personalization cookies. – They are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined in their terminal or that the user himself defines. For example, the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the selected content design, geolocation of the terminal and the regional configuration from where the service is accessed.
Third-party cookies. – On some web pages you can install third-party cookies that allow you to manage and improve the services offered.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Google Analytics
- Linkedin Widgets
On the other hand, our website also uses LinkedinWidgets (third-party social cookies), a service owned by Linkedin Corporation whose function is to control the interaction with social widgets within our website.
- Facebook Connect and Facebook Social Pluggins
In addition, our website also uses Facebook Connect and Facebook Social Pluggins (third-party social cookies), a service owned by Facebook, Inc. whose function is to control interaction with social widgets within our website.
To carry out the management of cookies you must follow the following instructions:
Mozilla Firefox: Select Tools from the menu and then Options. Click the Privacy tab. Check or uncheck the box “Accept cookies from websites” or “tell websites that I do not want to be tracked”, depending on the version of your browser.
Microsoft Internet Explorer: Select Tools from the menu, and then select Internet Options. Click the Privacy tab. Select the desired settings and press the advanced settings button. Check the “Overwrite automatic cookie management” check box. Check the “Enable” or “Block” boxes.
Google Chrome: Click the Chrome menu in the browser toolbar. Select Settings and click Show Advanced Options. In the Privacy section, click the Content Settings button. Choose the cookie settings you want.
Apple safari: Select Safari from the menu, then Preferences. Click the Privacy panel and choose the cookie settings you want.
Opera: Click the Opera menu and select Settings. Click Options and select the Advanced tab. In the options on the left select Cookies. Choose the settings you want.
MOBILE DEVICE BROWSERS
IOS: From the home screen, select Settings. Select Safari and click Accept Cookies. Choose the configuration you prefer.
Android: Launch the browser app. Click the Menu button. Select the More option, and then select Settings. Check or uncheck Accept cookies.
Windows phone 7: From the Start screen, click the right arrow. Go to Settings and select Internet Explorer. Check or uncheck Accept cookies.