|Responsible||ACERCA PARTNERS S.L.|
|Purpose||Manage the sending of information and requests from interested parties|
|Legitimation||Consent of the interested party|
|Recipients||Other group companies, collaborators, and data processors|
|Access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.|
Company Name: ACERCA PARTNERS S.L.
Tax ID: B87416111
Address: Avda. de la Constitución, 2. 28850, Torrejón de Ardoz
Email: [email protected]
ACERCA PARTNERS S.L. we treat the information provided by interested persons through our website for the following purposes:
- Attention to your queries, for which the data you provide and those generated in the process of managing the consultation will be kept in our system
- Personnel selection: in this case we will file your CV for a maximum time of 2 years
We will not elaborate a “commercial profile”, based on the information provided. No automated decisions will be made based on this profile.
The non-acceptance of this purpose means that we will not be able to answer your queries or participate in human resources processes.
We will not keep your personal data for any purpose for longer than necessary and will only retain the personal data necessary in connection with that purpose. In addition, we have to maintain certain information in accordance with the law or for as long as is reasonably necessary to comply with regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse or enforce our terms and conditions.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the consent of the interested party.
Your data will not be transferred, but the managers at ACERCA PARTNERS S.L. may have access to them: for the development of all its processes.
- Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether ACERCA PARTNERS S.L. is processing personal data concerning them, and to the following information: the purposes of the treatment; the categories of data being processed; the addressees or categories of recipients to whom they have been or will be communicated; if possible, the expected period of retention of the personal data or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
- Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected
- The interested parties may request the deletion of personal data concerning them when one of the following circumstances occurs: that they are not necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or processed; withdraw consent and the processing is not based on another legal basis; you object to the processing and other legitimate grounds for the processing do not prevail; that have been treated unlawfully.
- In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. ACERCA PARTNERS S.L. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Data subjects have the right to portability, which implies that the personal data of the data subject are transmitted directly from one controller to another, without the need for them to be previously transmitted to the data subject himself, whenever this is technically possible.
- Interested persons have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time.
- Interested persons have the right to complain to the Supervisory Authority.
You can also find out in the Citizen’s Guide published by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection through the following link: http://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/canaldocumentacion/publicaciones/common/Guias/GUIA_CIUDADANO.pdf
You can exercise the rights listed below in the email [email protected], along with a copy of a document proving your identity.
6. Data source
Likewise, we inform you that we only collect the data directly from the interested party.
7. Legal or contractual nature of the data collected:
The data collected is not a legal or contractual requirement, but it is a necessary requirement to be able to provide the requested services. However, if the required data is not provided, we will not be able to provide you with the requested services.
8. Automated decisions:
There are no automated decisions regarding your data.
9. Data retention time:
4 years from the end of our relationship, except for CVs which will be kept for a maximum period of 2 years.